ISOCLAD is an expanded polystyrene insulation panel laminated to an air barrier membrane for above grade wall. 2-steps-in-1 product, ISOCLAD is ideal both for new construction and retrofit.
ISOCLAD is an air barrier and vapour permeable solution that provides a continuous insulation and air barrier envelope.
Designed for our Canadian rigorous climate, ISOCLAD is a tried-and-tested product since 1998 that helps reaching airtightness targets of your projects.
- Highly permeable insulation board: Close to 3 times more permeable than the ≥60 ng minimum required for non vapour material: 1” = 176,5 ng/ (Pa* s*m2)
2” = 74,9 ng/ (Pa* s*m2)
- Shiplapped 4 sides for better air and water tightness
- Permanent R Value
- Continuous layer of insulation: eliminates thermal bridges and heat loss
- Fast and easy to install
- Available in heights of 8’, 9’ and 10’ to insulate joists
- CCMC # 12980-R CCMC # 12981-R, CAN/ULC-S741, CAN/ULC-S742
For more information, contact us or visit our website at Isolofoam.com