SOUNDSMART acoustic panels are uniquely designed to reduce noise in wall and ceiling assemblies. Superb efficiency and top-notch performance at an affordable price make SoundSmart the intelligent choice for architects, contractors and consumers.
• Manufactured by Building Products of Canada Corp. A leading producer of high quality wood fibre products.
• A rigid wall insulation panel composed of natural lightweight interlocking wood fibers impregnated with a wax emulsion and strengthened by an integrated aluminum membrane to the surface.
• An ecological product free of volatile organic compound (VOC), made in Canada from recyclable and recycled material.
• Delivers maximum sound deadening through its superior sound absorption qualities.
• Integrated vapor barrier for exterior wall assemblies.
• Certified UL and tested by NRC. CCMC (pending). Superior acoustical performance, up to STC 71, depending on assembly.
SOUNDSMART is used as a sound deadening sheathing on the interior of wood or steel studs in frame construction and is easy to cut and less dusty install.
SOUNDSMART wood fibre panels must be stored 100 mm (4 in) above ground level and adequately protected from the elements with tarpaulins.
2850, Dollard avenue
LaSalle (Quebec) Canada
For more information, please